The New Gay Week in Review: Rieslings and Rhinoceri Edition
Your Managing Editor fell asleep on his desk this afternoon with a nice dry German wine and a Firefox window full of science blogs in front of him, so you get to read about evolutionary trends in Pleistocene megafauna. While he asks the other 9.1% of unemployed Americans about cheaper, more social ways to kill time on Friday afternoons, check out some highlights from this week’s content:
- Walter’s biological clock is ticking – but will he give anyone the time?
- Alex Testere takes his cruising underground
- Gella doesn’t get tongue-tied over language
- Jean reality checks reality television
- DC: Sweater Set Sideshow tickets
- NYC: Erasure tickets
- Want TNG to help wrangle cool, free stuff for your city? Hit us up at email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do.
First time here? See what we're all about... Get involved... Send us a tip!...