Home » Culture, Music, Song of the Day
24 May 2011, 11:00 am 10 Comments

Song of the Day: Hooray For Earth, “No Love”

This post was submitted by Rohan

Boston’s Hooray For Earth have been kicking around the scene since 2005. The y have opened for bands like Mission of Burma, Pains of Being Pure at Heart, and Surfer Blood. The band self-released their first album , but now five year later they are about to release their break through True Loves on Dovecote Records. The band have honed their synth-pop adding in all sort of new textures and sounds. Today’s song of the day “No Love” changes quite a bit for a four-minute song.

Right click to download “No Love.”

• Free Zynga Poker Chips said:

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My site has a lot of unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to
    help prevent content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

• acompanhantes de luxo said:

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no backup.
    Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

• el libro troll.el libro troll pdf said:

You’re so interesting! I don’t believe I’ve truly read through anything like that before.
    So great to discover another person with a few unique thoughts on this topic.
    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with
    a little originality!

• Shelley said:

Heya excellentt blog! Does running a blog such
    as this require a lot of work? I’ve no knowledge of computer programmijg but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off topic nevertheless I simply needed to ask.

Cheers!

my blog: archeage founders pack (Shelley)

• shadow fight 2 gems hack said:

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i
    could also make comment due to this brilliant piece of writing.

• annonces football said:

Choosing the right furniture for your living room lets you decorate your sweet home in the way you want.

Aside from our auctions, we have amazing deals on new furniture.
    Not only are our collections extensive, we offer the largest number
    of fiber and fabric choices, and are perfectly happy
    to custom design to your specifications.

• jetpack said:

Network with other parents as well as school and Y teachers.
    Parents can educate themselves on the varied aspects of video gaming by reading articles and
    tips on the World Wide Web. One can only hope that the editors and moderators of such websites will not misinterpret gamers as bigots when they voice their opposition to the abundance of SJW
    articles that have been flooding the Internet in recent years.

• desvainaba said:

Sin embargo, Aptoide tenía su coartada, su tapadera.

• maxi skirt sewing pattern simplicity said:

Measure round your waist where you need your skirt to hit.

• nove klipove said:

I have read so many content concerning the blogger
    lovers but this piece of writing is genuinely a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.