San Francisco: January Scene Queen – Out n’ About in SF
Event Details: January Scene Queen - Out n' About in SF - :
Are you a scene queen? TNG San Francisco Contributor, Bryan Garcia, shares pictures from San Francisco during the month of January.
The Neighborhood is a monthly local music showcase at 111 Minna Gallery, and they opened January with up and coming indie darlings, Geographer. These guys may or may not be queer, but the big dancing queen hogging the front of the stage sure was… Detroit-based DJ Mike Servito brought the house down at Honey Soundsystem over the Martin Luther King holiday weekend… Sergio hosted DJ Eddy Bauer at Go BANG! the following weekend… Some Thing hosted “Something Hard Something French” for the Hard French Winter Ball at The Stud… And finally, DJ Le Perv took a dark, dark drive down memory lane for his new Dark Room party featuring 80s-90s era goth, punk and rock.
- Geographer at 111 Minna Gallery from the Neighborhood showcase on Wednesday, January 5.
- MLK Honey Soundsystem at The Holy Cow, Sunday, January 16.
- Go BANG! at Deco Lounge, Saturday, January 22.
- Something Hard Something French at The Stud, Friday, January 28.
- Dark Room Debut Party at The Hot Spot, Saturday, January 29.
Click on picture to see a larger image.
Unless otherwise noted, all images are the property of Bryan Garcia and The New Gay.
First time here? See what we're all about... Get involved... Send us a tip!...